Persian style meatless Kabob
- 2 pounds of Meatless Kabobs
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- Cut the meatless kabob into cubes 1×1/2 inch. Add to a medium mixing bowl along with the onion, salt, black pepper, and lime juice. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Thread the meatless product on skewers, 6 to 8 pieces per skewer.
- Lightly oil the grate, and place kabobs on the grill. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, 12 to 16 minutes in total.