Mexican Meatless Kabobs
- 1 ½ lb. meatless kabobs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 ½ Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ medium white onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 thick slices of mushroom bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, place the meatless kabobs, salt, pepper and vegetable oil and toss to mix together.
- Thread the meatless kabobs and vegetables onto the skewers, starting with the onion, green pepper, mushroom bacon, red pepper and onion again. Repeat until all of the ingredients are on skewers.
- To cook, preheat the grill or broiler on high heat.
- Grill or broil kabobs for 8-12 minutes, rotating once halfway through the cooking process. Let rest for 8 minutes before serving.
- Serve with warm tortillas, spicy salsa and creamy guacamole.