Mexican Style Yeero
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds mega meatless yeeros
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, white vinegar, olive oil, jalapeno, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the Yeeros into a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the meatless Yeeros
- Refrigerate and let marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the pico de gallo by combining tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice in a bowl. Toss together and salt to taste.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over high heat. Cook your Yeeros for 4 to 5 minutes, or until it reaches the brownness you desire.
- Scoop in pico de gallo and top with sliced avocado, or serve it all separately.