- 1.10 Lbs of of mega meatless Yeero
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ghee
- 3 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 peppercorns
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Begin with gently pressing the Yeero pieces and flattening them.
- Take the pieces and gently transfer them into a clean tray.
- Massage the Yeeros with pepper, the Worcestershire sauce and salt. Coat all the sides of the yeeros properly and then add bay leaves, peppercorns, and ghee. Keep the Yeeros at rest overnight.
- Take a frying pan, keep it on medium flame and heat the ghee in it. Once done, add in the marinated Yeeros in the pan and fry it till both sides turn brown, and the yeeros pieces are tender enough.