Greek Meatless Kabob
- 4 Mega meatless Kabobs
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
- 2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of chili flakes
- Line the kabobs in a large baking dish in a single layer.
- Whisk the ingredients (i.e. all ingredients following the souvlaki) together and drizzle over the kabobs.
- Marinate the meatless kabob for 30 minutes, rotating once, or up to overnight.
- To cook: preheat grill or broiler on high heat.
- Grill or broil the meatless kabobs for 8-12 minutes, rotating once halfway through the cooking process. Let rest for 8 minutes before serving.