Mexican Style Burger
- Meatless Burger, chorizo, queso fresco, cilantro, cumin, chiles in adobo, garlic powder, egg and a large pinch of salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to combine everything together, but be careful not to overmix.
- Gently form 4-6 burger patties from the meatless burger mixture and set them aside.
- Heat about a tablespoon of oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Toast buns in batches, placing the cut side down in the oil.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the cut side of the bun is crisp and slightly golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat (or heat a grill over medium-high heat and oil grates).
- Cook burgers for about 3-4 per side, or until they form a dark brown crust on each side.
- Assemble burgers by spreading a thin layer of Avocado Sauce across the bottom bun. Then place the burger on top. Add additional toppings of choice.