Italian Style Burger
- 2 Lbs of Mega Meatless Burger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 3/4 cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 (8-inch) round focaccia loaf, cut into quarters and sliced in half
- Melted butter, as needed
- Combine the meatless burgers, parsley, basil, oregano, onion powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Portion into four patties and grill to 160° F internal temperature. Top each burger with 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce and 1 slice mozzarella. Close the lid on the grill to melt cheese slightly.
- Brush focaccia bread with melted butter and toast on the grill.
- Serve burgers on Focaccia bread.