French Onion style meatless meatballs
- 1.10 Lbs of Meatless meatballs
- 2–4 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp prepared mustard (optional)
- 1 peeled and sliced onion OR sliced leek
- Half a pound of sliced flat mushrooms
- 1.20 Lbs Wattie’s Just Add Mince Country French Mince Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup of water
- In a bowl mix together the meatless meatballs mince, chopped parsley and mustard (if using) and season with salt and pepper. Use wet hands to roll the mixture into 14-16 balls.
- Heat a dash of oil in a lidded frying pan and quickly brown the meatballs and sliced onion.
- Add the mushrooms, Wattie’s Just Add Country French Mince Simmer Sauce, and the water. Stir to mix.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Scatter over the chopped parsley before serving with mashed potatoes.